Our Terms & Conditions and Policies
Please note every time you receive and or purchase any products, goods, gifts, and services from Nicole West and Why I Move Liturgical Dance you are attesting that you understand, acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions/liability waiver /activity release/privacy and refund policies below.
W.I.M.L.D. -Terms and Conditions/Liability Waives /Activity Release Form Policies
1. Under the consideration of being allowed to participate in the training activities of Why I Move Liturgical Dance and all of its courses, programs, activity in -person or online, including to use the facilities in- person at ARKO's Dance studio, equipment, and services in-person/online, in addition to the payment fee of any charge, I do hereby forever waive, release and discharge Nicole West and Why I Move Liturgical Dance, ARKO'S Dance studio, its officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors, and all others acting on their behalf from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to my person and or/property, including those caused by the negligent act or omission of any of those mentioned or other acting on their behalf, arising out of or connected with my participation in any activities, programs or services of Nicole West and Why I Move Liturgical Dance the use of any equipment at various sites, including, ARKOS' Dance studio, home, provided by and/or recommended by Nicole West and Why I Move Liturgical Dance.
2. I have been informed of, understand and am aware that dance, strength, flexibility and aerobic exercise, including the use of equipment, are potentially hazardous activities. I also have been informed of, understand and am aware that fitness activities involve a risk of injury, including a remote risk of death or serious disability, and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and machinery with full knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the damages involved. I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept any and all risk of injury or death.
3. I do hereby further decree myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity or other illness that would prevent my participation in these activities or use of equipment or machinery. I do hereby acknowledge that I have been informed of the need for a physician’s approval for my participation in the exercise, dance, activities, programs, and use of exercise equipment. I also acknowledge that I am a born women 18years or older. I also acknowledge it has been recommended that I have a yearly or more frequent physical examination and consultation with my physicians as to physical activity, exercise, and the use of exercise and dance equipment. I acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination and have been given my physician’s permission to participate or I have decided to participate in the exercise activities, programs, and use of equipment without the approval of my physician and do hereby assume all responsibility for my participation in said activities, programs and use of equipment.
4. I understand that Nicole West and Why I Move Liturgical Dance and its programs, in providing and maintaining an exercise/dance/fitness/bible study/online course programs for me, do not constitute an acknowledgment, representation, or indication of my physiological wellbeing or a medical opinion relating thereto.
5. I do hereby acknowledge and understand Nicole West and Why I Move Liturgical Dance standard policies regarding refunds: All sales are final, with therefore no refunds or exchanges. I do hereby acknowledge, agree, and understand Nicole West and Why I Move Liturgical Dance reserves the right to record, take pictures, and videos, and collect testimonies from participants as it relates to the building up and marketing of the ministry.
GARMENT STUDY PARTIAL PAYMENT PLAN as of 12/20/22
Term/Fee and conditions- Payment plans are based on the full price for Garment Study from the Inside Course: Student/ Course Fee is $350.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: Once you make the first down payment the method you use at checkout will automatically be charged in 14 days to complete the remaining balance of $175 which is your second payment in order to be fully registered for the class.
If we have not received two payments of $175 by ( Date TBA) 11:59 pm EST, you are not fully registered and unfortunately will not have access to the class.
There are no refunds, exchanges, or transfers. All sales are final.